The Orvis Access rods offer premium weightless performance at a remarkably accessible price. Carbon-based composite blanks are impregnated with an epoxy-based resin with plasticizers for a stronger composite. Exceptional strength-to-weight ratio makes these rods even lighter than some higher-priced models. Using HeliosT technology the Access 908-4 Tip Flex is the most versatile mid-priced rod in the big game and saltwater arena. With the ability to manhandle big bass in the weeds, bull reds in the marsh, or striped bass in the rips, the Access 908-4 offers all the performance you'll ever need at a price you'll find hard to resist. Proudly made in Manchester, Vermont.
- 9-foot, 8-weight, 31/8 oz., fly rod
- Root beer blank an woven graphite carbon and champagne anodized aluminum gold reel seat
- All chrome guides
- Sunburst wraps with gold tipping
- Gold ferrule alignment dots
- Saltwater reel seat with cork and rubber butt
- Super-grade cork grip
- Cordura rod tube with internal dividers
- Made in Manchester, Vermont
- Please note: This is a discontinued fly-rod model—it will have the word OUTLET printed on the blank. This fly rod does not qualify for our 25-Year Guarantee and cannot be registered online. Should you need any repairs on this fly rod, we will require a $60 handling fee plus the cost of any part(s) needed.