Our iconic, vented duffle gets a facelift in this Safe Passage Drop Bottom model. The new heathered, water-resistant fabric, at 900D, is even more durable than our previous model. Otherwise, you'll still find it the same simple and incredibly useful piece of luggage. With two large, separated compartments, it's perfect for adventures of all kinds. The bottom compartment is vented by three small grommets on each side, and has elastic compression straps, making it a great place to store clothing you'd rather not wrinkle, or even wet waders after a long weekend fishing. The interior also has a large mesh pocket to separate your essentials from the main compartment. Small slip pocket on top for easy access storage. With a large telescoping handle and inline skate-style wheels, this bag offers the best in capacity and easy mobility. Durable 900D heathered fabric with DWR for water resistance. Ballistic nylon on bottom for rugged abrasion resistance. Custom Orvis zipper pulls. In graphite. Imported.
Dimensions: 31"H x 15"W x 16"D; 7,440 cu. in.
- Durable, 900D heathered fabric treated with DWR for water resistance
- Large open compartment with vents, ideal for storing dirty gear or wet waders
- Large upper compartment with U-shaped opening
- Inline skate-like wheels and telescoping handle
- Ballistic nylon on bottom for rugged abrasion resistance