Clearwater® 3-Weight 10' Fly Rod
Impressive sensitivity, feel, and control are perks of the Clearwater 3-Weight 10’ Fly Rod.
- 10' 3-weight
- Beyond Euro nymphing, the rod can also be used for traditional techniques
- Blanks are black chrome with white accents
- Quick rod identifier on the blank
- Chrome snake and stripping guide with a ceramic insert
- Full black nickel aluminum reel seats
- Rods with fighting butts have composite tips for durability
- Two-handed rods have composite on the tip of the foregrip
- Comes with gray rod tube/li>
- 25-Year Guarantee
- Designed in Vermont
Rod outfit includes:
- Clearwater 103-4 fly rod
- Clearwater II reel
- Tactical Nymph Line
- 175 yds. 20-lb. Dacron® backing
- Rod tube
Rod outfit includes: Rod outfit includes:
The Clearwater 103-4 is specifically designed to enhance European nymphing tactics. Its light sensitivity and reach offer the perfect rod for maintaining contact with a multiple-fly nymphing rig. Given the new popularity of this technique, the Clearwater 103-4 coupled with a Tactical Nymph line is an exceptional outfit offering reduced line sag and better contact for quicker reaction to subtle takes. Beyond Euro techniques, the rod can also be used to fish a single dry fly, dry/dropper rigs, or even nymphing with a strike indicator.
The new Clearwater® Rod Series is not just a cosmetic face-lift, but a complete overhaul from the ground up by our Vermont rod designers. Everything has changed except the value. It's still the best fly rod you can buy for the money, but with a significant upgrade in performance and looks in a comprehensive series that covers every angler from small stream addicts to Skagit slinging two-handers. Each rod was designed with a purpose-built profile and action to handle the kind of fishing the rod model would be traditionally used for, from medium-action small stream rods to medium-fast freshwater rods and fast-action big game rods.