Clearwater® 5-Weight 8'6" Fly Rod Outfit
Hands down the best fly rod you can buy for the money, this well-appointed series includes rods to cover every angler.
- Ready-to-fish outfit includes the Clearwater 8'6" 5-wt. rod, a size II Clearwater Large Arbor Reel, Clearwater line, backing, and leader, and a rod/reel case
- A versatile outfit that makes for a great introductory kit
- Blanks are black chrome with white accents
- Quick rod identifier on the blank
- Chrome snake and stripping guide with a ceramic insert
- Full black nickel aluminum reel seats
- 25-Year Guarantee
- Designed in Vermont
The ready-to-fish Clearwater 865-4 Outfit offers quality at a value that’s hard to beat and is an ideal introduction into the sport. The Clearwater 8'6" 5-wt. Fly Rod continues the legacy of this iconic length and line weight. Considered the perfect trout rod, this was the first model purchased by many fly anglers. The legendary Superfine Orvis Henry’s Fork rod was an 8'6" 5-wt. It offers a versatile length that’s at home on large or small water and a line weight that allows for the enjoyment of small trout yet can handle large trout and light bass with ease. Whether you’re looking for versatility, a daily driver that hangs rigged and ready on the wall, or the one and only fly rod you own, the Clearwater 865-4 fits the wallet-friendly bill.
Outfit includes the Clearwater 8'6" 5-wt. rod, a size II Clearwater Large Arbor Reel, Clearwater line, backing, and leader, and a rod/reel case.