Clearwater® Two-Handed 3-Weight 11'4" Fly Rod
Discover the world of two-handed casting with Clearwater Switch & Spey Fly Rods.
- 11'4" 3-weight
- Blanks are black chrome with white accents
- Quick rod identifier on the blank
- Chrome snake and stripping guide with a ceramic insert
- Full black nickel aluminum reel seats
- Rods with fighting butts have composite tips for durability
- Two-handed rods have composite on the tip of the foregrip
- Comes with gray rod tube
- 25-Year Guarantee
- Designed in Vermont
Rod outfit includes:
- Clearwater 1143-4 fly rod
- Clearwater IV reel
- Mission Skagit 260gr, Mission Shooting Line .025"
- 200 yds. 20-lb. Dacron® backing
- Rod tube
If you find yourself on a big river doing wet-fly swings across and down, imagine how much fun it would be with a Clearwater 3-weight 11'4" trout Spey fly rod. Add a new dimension to your approach. Think of the water you could cover, not to mention the fun of fighting trout or even smallies on a long, light fly rod. Reach out with a dry fly and control the drift with extended reach, or add a light dropper rig. Tailwaters, big riffles, the possibilities are endless. Big, fun, small price, and a 25-Year Guarantee.
The new Clearwater® Rod Series is not just a cosmetic facelift, but a complete overhaul from the ground up by our Vermont rod designers. Everything has changed except the value. It's still the best fly rod you can buy for the money, but with a significant upgrade in performance and looks in a comprehensive series that covers every angler from small stream addicts to Skagit slinging two-handers. Each rod was designed with a purpose-built profile and action to handle the kind of fishing the rod model would be traditionally used for, from medium-action small stream rods to medium-fast freshwater rods and fast-action big game rods.