Whiting Hebert Miner Dry Fly Hackle Cape
The traditionalist’s choice! The Hebert Miner™ line offers the best range of natural duns, browns, creams, and badger available to the dry fly tiers of the world.
Natural color dry fly hackle with a size range of 8 to 20 on the capes and 10 to 14 on the saddles. Great hackle if you are wanting to tie the most natural looking flies.
- Canutes (rachis) extremely flexible, the feathers are easily wrapped around the hook.
- The density of fibers (barbels) is very high, this means that you can tie a fly with fewer turns of the feather.
- Length of fibers even throughout the feather.
- Wide range of sizes in each neck.
- Higher level SILVER grade.
Whiting Dry Fly Hackles possesses the highest and unique quality and prestige genetic grade feathers. Whiting is and has been the expert's choice for tying their flies. This product line derives directly from the legendary Hoffman Genetic stock selectively bred since the mid-1960s, always specifically for fly tying.
Hebert-Miner Rooster Capes and Saddles
Naturally colored dry fly hackle with a size range of 8 to 20 on the necks and 10 to 14 on the saddles. Great hackle if you want to tie up the more natural looking flies.