Men's PRO Insulated Vest
The Men's PRO Insulated Vest layers on warmth without bulk for every cold-weather fishing trip.
- Body-mapped stretch insulation for optimal temperature control and mobility
- 80g PrimaLoft® Gold Active insulation (45% recycled content) in front and rear
- 80g/m2 Polartec Alpha insulation (55% recycled content) in side panel
- 20D mechanical stretch ripstop nylon shell
- Unique coating to improve wind and weather resistance
- Internal zipped security pocket doubles as a reversible stuff sack for travel
- Two zipped fleece lined handwarmer pockets
- Active fit
Orvis PRO fishing apparel is the most technologically advanced outerwear we’ve ever built. Using a combination of technical fabrication and action-specific design, Orvis PRO apparel takes on the elements and provides the protection necessary in even the harshest environs. The Men’s PRO Insulated Vest uses body-mapped insulation to provide optimal temperature control through a wide range of activity level and environments. 80g PrimaLoft® Gold Active insulation (45% recycled content) protects the body’s core, with weightless, highly packable warmth ideal for active pursuits. Polartec® Alpha® (80g) (55% recycled content), designed for Special-Ops teams, regulates body heat and moisture through the side panels allowing the vest to be comfortably worn through a wide range of temperatures and activities. The outer is a 20D mechanical stretch ripstop nylon shell with unique coating to improve wind and weather resistance. Zippered, fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets, zippered chest pocket for storage, and internal zippered security pocket that doubles as a stuff sack. High-quality YKK® zippers and DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating. Active fit ideal for layering.
Nylon shell. Polyester insulation. Washable. Imported.
Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52), XXL(54-56).