Orvis Chest/Hip Pack
The Orvis fly-fishing Chest/Hip Pack scores high marks for its impressive versatility.
- 100% recycled ECO CORDURA
- 3 liters of capacity
- Tippet Whippet recessed docking station with tippet bar included
- Main body storage pocket with fly patch top and internal features
- Side forceps dock and zinger/nipper pass-through port
- Removable shoulder strap and hideaway hip strap
- Bug-Out Backpack compatible
Fully Loaded Pack Includes:
- Hy-Flote Gel
- Shake-N-Flote Renew
- SuperStrong Plus Leaders 3X, 4X, 5X (2-pack of each)
- SuperStrong Plus Tippet 3X, 4X, 5X
- Comfy Grip Forceps
- Comfy Grip Nipper and Zinger Combo
- Orvis Split Shot Assortment
- Orvis Soft Tungsten Weight
- Airlock Indicators
- Essential Trout Fly Selection
The highly versatile Orvis Chest/Hip Pack is the ultimate grab-and-go fly-fishing pack when you know your target and what they're eating. This 3L pack can be worn on your hip, slung over your shoulder or on your chest. It even snaps right on to the front straps of the Bug-Out Backpack. Myriad applications for brookies in small streams to bonefish on a flat, this big/little pack is efficient and versatile, yet feature rich. Tippet Whippet recessed docking station with tippet bar included for instant, fixed, and fumble-free access for up to six spools. Large main compartment with multiple internal pockets. Top fly patch. Side forceps dock and zinger/nipper pass-through port. Removable shoulder strap and hideaway hip strap. Weight 300g/.66 lbs. In sand. Imported.
Shell: 100% recycled ECO CORDURA 600 denier polyester with strategic TPU coating. Liner: 100% recycled 200 denier polyester. Spot clean.
Tippet and accessories not included.
9½"W x 6"H x 5"D. 3L/183 cu. in.