Orvis Pro Wading Boot
The Orvis PRO Wading boot boasts exceptional traction thanks to Michelin's innovative outsole.
Weighs 50 oz. in size 10. Men's whole sizes 7-14 (Women's equivalent sizes 8-15. Order down one size. Ex: Women's size 8 order size 7.)
- Industry-first Michelin Outdoor Extreme outsole for best-in-class wet traction
- 12 strategically placed locations for optional studs
- High-density Phylon midsole offers optimal comfort-to-weight ratio with minimal breakdown over time
- 3D molded Ortholite X25 insole for ultimate support and comfort
- Industry-first PU-casting construction eliminates seams in high wear areas and drastically improves durability
- Quick-drying Clarino microfiber upper for maximum strength-to-weight ratio
- Scratch rubber toe cap and heel for superior protection
- Large heel pull for easy on-and-off
- High-density laces for extended durability
PosiGrip Screw-in Studs: Aggressive tungsten-carbide tipped screw-in studs that can be added to any wading boot with at least ½" of mid-sole depth. Sharp tip allows for quick and easy installation into felt or rubber out-soles. A must where maximum traction is needed. ¼" hex head screws. Adapter for power drill included. 24 studs per pack. Made in USA.