PRO Approach Hiker - Camo
For a supportive boot created to take you down the toughest of trails, reach for the PRO Approach Hiker.
- Mid-height form offers generous ankle support
- Intuition®-based foam footbed molds around your foot for a custom fit
- Exclusive, non-marking Michelin® outsole for superior traction
- Abrasion-resistant PU cast exterior with a scratch rubber toe
- Built-in, zippered gravel guard with hook-and-loop closures and lace-up interior
- EVA midsole with soft liner protects against hot spots
- Easy-grab heel loops on lace cover and liner heel
- Wading socks not required
The ultimate wet-wading boot made to go the distance, our popular PRO Approach Shoe morphs into a trail-inspired form in the mid-height PRO Approach Hiker. Offering blue liners with generous ankle support needed to cover miles of ground quickly and safely, it’s built with an Intuition®-based foam footbed that molds around your foot for a custom fit unlike any other wet-wading shoe ever designed. Featuring the same exclusive Michelin® outsole as our PRO Wading boots, the Approach Hiker delivers superior wet and dry traction on slick rocks and gravel. The built-in, zippered gravel guard with hook-and-loop closures and lace-up interior gives you the best fit possible, and makes a separate set of wading socks unnecessary unless you’re battling cool water temperatures. An EVA midsole with soft liner protects against hot spots. PU cast exterior with a scratch rubber toe for next-level abrasion resistance. Easy-grab heel loops on lace cover and liner heel help you suit up and get to the water quickly. Non-marking black outsole.
Men’s whole sizes 7-14.