Smith Creek Rig Keeper - Dropper Rig System
Carrying pre-rigs means less time rigging and more time with your flies in the water… fishing.
The Smith Creek Rig Keeper™ is the dropper rig system that allows anglers to easily carry multiple hook rigs that are held securely and protected from damage or loss by its patented exposed ribs. It holds all types of dropper rigs; Czech, truck and trailer, dry fly and dropper, multiple wets, even works with salmon and steelhead setups. But whatever the style it holds leaders and rigs without tangles and it’s quick and simple to use.
As well as having a place to store the rigs that you’ve just changed out, it’s a real advantage to be able to pre-make dropper rigs the night before and having them ready to use on the day. Not spending valuable time making up rigs while you’re fishing means more time with your flies on the water. You can wear it, pocket it or throw it in your tackle box, the exposed ribs keep flies and hook from getting hung up and damaged.
- Multiple Fly & Hook Leader Holder: Holds all types of rigs without tangles.
- Exposed ribs protect flies: Keeps rigs from hanging up in your pocket, tackle box or clothing.
- Holds flies, hooks & line securely: Cutouts and slits for hook and line retention.
- Easy to use: Simply embed hooks and coil line.
- Rugged Smith Creek quality: Custom formulated UV resistant body & high impact plastic.
You might also like