Superfine® Glass 2-Weight 6'6" Fly Rod
Our updated Superfine Glass fly-fishing rods feature S-2 fiberglass for smooth casting and enhanced accuracy.
- Three-piece 2-wt. at 6' 6", made for close, tight shots, fine tippets and smaller dry flies or delicate dry/dropper presentations
- Newly redesigned with a lighter, crisper feel
- Soulful action of fiberglass while retaining accuracy
- Smooth, sanded blank
- Double-foot snake guides
- Burled hardwood reel seat
Rod outfit includes:
- Superfine Glass Fly Rod
- Battenkill I Fly Reel
- Hydros Superfine Fly Line & Backing
When the design team that brought you Helios™ 3 wants to slow it down and roll soul, the newly redesigned Superfine Series are the rods they reach for. They’re the old-school cool of fiberglass, in a more refined, crisper feel with that deeply loaded action you crave and an obvious difference from the glass of old: This series of fiberglass rods has a level of accuracy you’ll truly respect, with a noticeably lighter swing weight. Each model includes a smooth, sanded blank and double-foot snake guides. Line weights 5 and down include a burled hardwood reelseat, with line weights 6 and above coming saltwater ready in matte black anodized aluminum. The three-piece, 2-wt. Superfine 662-3 is a bushwacking creeker’s dream trout and panfish stick at 6' 6", made for close, tight shots, fine tippets, and smaller dry flies or delicate dry/dropper presentations.
Made in USA.