Superfine® Glass 5-Weight 8' Fly Rod
The redesigned Superfine Glass 805-4 fly-fishing rod offers impressive accuracy and a lighter swing weight.
- Three-piece 2-wt. at 6' 6", made for close, tight shots, fine tippets and smaller dry flies or delicate dry/dropper presentations
- Newly redesigned with a lighter, crisper feel
- Soulful action of fiberglass while retaining accuracy
- Smooth, sanded blank
- Double-foot snake guides
- Burled hardwood reel seat
- Superfine Glass Fly Rod
- Battenkill III Fly Reel
- Hydros Superfine Fly Line & Backing
When the design team that brought you Helios™ 3 wants to slow it down and roll soul, the newly redesigned Superfine Series are the fly-fishing rods they reach for. They’re the old-school cool of fiberglass, in a more refined, crisper feel with that deeply loaded action you crave and an obvious difference from the glass of old: This series of fiberglass rods has a level of accuracy you’ll truly respect, with a noticeably lighter swing weight. Each model includes a smooth, sanded blank and double-foot snake guides. Line weights 5 and down include a burled hardwood reelseat, with line weights 6 and above coming saltwater-ready in matte black anodized aluminum. The four-piece 5-wt. Superfine 805-4 is the tailwater dryfly technician at 8’, yet dually capable of handling heavier, multi-nymph rigs and even light streamer applications.
Made in USA.