Superfine® Glass 6-Weight 8'6" Fly Rod
Our updated Superfine Glass fly-fishing rods feature S-2 fiberglass for smooth casting and enhanced accuracy.
- Four-piece, 8â€™ 6â€ 6-wt. perfect for fishing poppers to smallmouth, buggers to smaller carp and does triple duty as a streamer trout boat rod
- Newly redesigned with a lighter, crisper feel
- Soulful action of fiberglass while retaining accuracy
- Smooth, sanded blank
- Double-foot snake guides
- Saltwater-ready, matte black, anodized aluminum reelseat
- Superfine Glass Fly Rod
- Battenkill III Fly Reel
- Hydros Warmwater Fly Line & Backing
When the design team that brought you Helios™ 3 wants to slow it down and roll soul, the newly redesigned Superfine Series are the rods they reach for. They’re the old-school cool of fiberglass, in a more refined, crisper feel with that deeply loaded action you crave and an obvious difference from the glass of old: This series of fiberglass rods has a level of accuracy you’ll truly respect, with a noticeably lighter swing weight. Each model includes a smooth, sanded blank and double-foot snake guides. Line weights 5 and down include a burled hardwood reelseat, with line weights 6 and above coming salt-water ready in matte black anodized aluminum. The four-piece 6-wt. Superfine 866-4 is the warmwater special at 8’ 6” and perfect for fishing poppers to smallmouth, buggers to smaller carp and does triple duty as a streamer trout boat rod.
Made in USA.